Thursday, April 28, 2011

Still lovin' it!

This Saturday marks the end of four weeks of Insanity and I still love this program. It has been so easy to follow. I have two MET-RX Big Colossal bars during the day, which are a great recovery food for me and a nice treat. My favorite is cookies and cream. Apple pie isn't a bad one, either. They really keep me from feeling deprived of "something good."
As far as my results go, I have had to retire one pair of jeans and a pair that I couldn't pull on two weeks ago is now loose as well. I don't even care about the measurements or the scale because of that. Every day it feels like my clothes get looser. My legs are starting to actually take shape underneath it all. I was going to measure myself with the tape again, but decided that's a bad idea for me at this point. Numbers have always had a tendency to throw me into a helpless binge. I have weighed and used our electronic body fat calibrator. Even though the scale has started to slow down a bit, my body fat percentage has been dropping steady. That is the most important number.
After my recovery week, I am considering taking some month one photos and posting my stats. I have started to tell everyone I can about this program because it is so awesome.