Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Insanity is awesome!

Well, I love this program. I am drenched in sweat after each workout and I love the food. It has been only 9 days and I am already in some jeans I couldn't pull on when I started the program. I can tell a difference and that motivates me to keep going. The weather is changing and getting warmer, so I need to get into my old summer clothes. I could buy new ones, but wearing the old ones snug at first and then working off the pounds until they're loose gives me a sense of accomplishment.
Anyway, I love to eat and this program keeps me full. That's the best part. I can't believe these people on the internet that say they can't do the eating plan for whatever reason. It is very practical. No wonder they complained their results weren't what they expected.
It is funny that Jason hid our scale so I won't focus on weight. I weigh in on Mondays so I will post some measurements this week. I have to go and cancel my Weight Watchers membership now!